Remember why you wanted to be an entrepreneur
The reality of running your own business day-in and day-out is a challenge. The image you had in your head when you were counting down the days to hopping off the corporate bus has long gone and you’re fed up with To Do Lists that only ever seem to get longer. It’s all too easy to look on the darkside when things get tough. But it needn’t be that way.
Here are 6 simple things you can do to re-kindle the Fun & Pleasure flame of being an entrepreneur:
1. Develop and call on your supportive network.
2. Create structure in your day and stick to it.
3. Outsource stuff where your time investment isn’t justified.
4. Break big, scary tasks down into bite-sized chunks.
5. Get out of breath and sweaty at least 4x a week.
6. Be grateful. We entrepreneurs are incredibly lucky!