Get comfy & confident on LinkedIn
Get comfy & confident on LinkedIn
Do you want to feel comfy and confident posting on LinkedIn?
Are you pretty sure LinkedIn is a good place for you to reach more of your best clients/customers? Do you instinctively know you should be posting on there, but either struggle with the whole idea or give it a go from time to time and then stop because it feels fake and showy-offy?
Does this sound like you?
Are you someone who goes on LinkedIn and you like it but you only consume other people’s stuff? You don’t (or hardly ever) post?
Would you like to post regularly but you worry that it’ll look showy-offy or sound fake?
Maybe you’re not convinced you have anything interesting to say that would help position your business OR you’re short on time and posting on LinkedIn always gets left to ‘another day’.
Good news – you’re not alone 😂
Over the years I’ve met lots of people who feel just like you about starting or maintaining their LinkedIn journey.
That’s why, to help you get comfy and confident on LinkedIn, I’ve created The LinkedIn Club. It’s a really effective, yet affordable solution that costs only £39 a month. It takes place weekly on Zoom, so you don’t even need to leave your office to reap the rewards.
The LinkedIn Club’s for you if:
- You know LinkedIn could extend your reach and help get you noticed by the right people.
- You’ve rarely, if ever posted on LinkedIn.
- You’re good at what you do but find posting on LinkedIn awkward or outside your comfort zone.
- You’re time poor and always have something more important to do than post on LinkedIn.
- You’d love to crack this platform but keep putting it off.
- You know you need help but have no desire to become a LinkedIn ‘expert’
- You haven’t got a ton of cash to spare, nor lots of time to invest.
The LinkedIn Club works because:
- You want to post on LinkedIn.
- You know you’ll get rewards from it.
- You’re ready to accept help and make this happen.
All you need to do is show up each week. On the Zoom, you get the guidance, support and confidence you need to post, and stick with it. It’s simple. All you need is a bit of encouragement, confidence and accountability (you get those from me). Then just show up on the platform as your authentic self and help people – like you do in real life.
When you commit to posting on LinkedIn in this way, you’ll do it. It’s a bit like having a personal trainer knocking on your door each week – even if you can’t be bothered, you’re pretty much obliged 😂 Setting aside time to post on LinkedIn with me by your side means you get comfy, confident, and do what you’ve been wanting to do for ages.
What you get:
- A seat in my weekly Zoom LinkedIn Club.
- The encouragement and support you need to post regular, authentic stuff on LinkedIn.
- Accountability and confidence so you feel a whole lot more comfortable posting.
- A leg up to find your feet on LinkedIn and do what you’ve been wanting to do for ages.
- The opportunity to leverage LinkedIn to help you and your business.
How it works & how much it costs:
- Weekly meetings take place on Zoom.
- You get your invitation, click the link and join – it couldn’t be easier.
- There’s a maximum of 8 people in each Zoom Room.
- Your investment is £39 per month, payable on the 1st of each month.
- You can buy an annual seat at a discount price of £390, saving you 2 months subscription.
Here’s what some of the people I’ve helped have to say:
Suzie’s a great sounding board and motivator. She’s really helped me find my authentic LinkedIn voice without feeling like I’m showing off or giving a hard sell. Thanks to Suzie I now post weekly on LinkedIn. Before I never felt like I knew what to post, and my LinkedIn presence was very sporadic. Suzie has a brilliant way of helping me and just seems to ‘get’ what I need to be saying on the platform.
It’s very important to me to be successful on LinkedIn without compromising my authenticity, and to engage by showing my own personality. Lots of us have been in front of coaches talking up superficial strategies to attract number-driven engagement, but with Suzie it was instantly apparent she’s not about that. I trust Suzie implicitly and that underpins her ability to help me achieve more than I ever thought possible. She encourages me to use my existing skills, to work on my confidence and to push myself to do better.
Master and tech innovator
When I started Suzie’s LinkedIn journey, I’d never posted before. I was very aware that LinkedIn would help me reach the people in the shipping industry who I wanted to notice me and my innovation, but it was all too awkward and scary. Suzie gave me the confidence, motivation and support to post. I was blown away by the results. I got over 24,500 views on one of my early posts, a new job and interest in my innovation.
A little bit about me...
Hi, I'm Suzie Larcombe
Passionate about helping people gain more confidence to engage authentically with a wider audience on LinkedIn, I'm qualified in communication and marketing, an Associate of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (ACIM) and an Institute of Leadership Certified Coach.
I've been consulting from my home in south west France for the last 20 years and have helped hundreds of largely UK-based small business and start up owners get effective, authentic and comfy online. My clients say I take the fear out of LinkedIn and websites and help them feel more in control of their online presence and spend.
Maybe I can help you too. Book a call directly in my diary - that way we can have a virtual coffee together to see if/how I might be able to help you. The call will cost you absolutely nothing and I guarantee you'll get value from it - otherwise I'll pick up the tab for the virtual coffees 😂
Interested in finding out if the LinkedIn Hub might be a fit for you? Just hit any of the Book a call buttons on this site and we can share a virtual coffee OR you can call me or use the ‘Get in touch’ form